National, February 28, 2022:
- The Sales value for 2021 is registered for INR 14,973 million which is about a 24% increase over the previous year
- The sales value of INR 4,446 million achieved for this quarter is about a 20% increase over the corresponding quarter of the year 2020
- Achieved ROS of 14% for the year and 13% for the quarter
- Orders on hand for about 7 to 8 months
(All amounts in INR million)
|Particulars||Q4 (Oct’21-Dec’21)||Q4 (Oct’20-Dec’20)||Jan’21-Dec’21||Jan’20- Dec’20|
Acknowledging the yearly performance Mr. Farrokh Bhathena, Director Sales and Marketing, KSB Limited said, “This year we have achieved ground-breaking sales of INR 14,973 million despite the hindrance from the pandemic. We have registered a sales growth of 24% over last year and a growth of 20% over the corresponding quarter of the year.
I believe demand trends are gravitating back to pre-Covid times, it is evident from our all-time high figures. With the ease of restriction from Govt. our supply chain remained intact and I am sure we will continue to achieve exponential growth in sales in coming quarters too.”
- KSB Limited, India has crossed the all-time high sales of INR 14,973 Mio.
- Steady inflow of orders for pumps required in Flue Gas Desulphurisation application
- Good number of orders received for Gamma pumps
- Good order intake at Central Warehouse, Chinchwad- Pune
- Annual medical check-up for employees was held at certain plant locations
- Complete vaccination of almost all employees done
Mr. Milind Khadilkar, Chief Financial Officer said that the Company could deliver healthy growth due to our meticulous planning, resilience, focused efforts in these difficult times. As a result, we are pleased to give a sumptuous return on healthy profit achieved by the Company for the year FY 2021, to our shareholders by declaring a dividend of INR 12.50 per share (125%).
The Company is further strategizing its Solar Business and resultantly observing an increased inflow of orders in this segment.
Adding updates on other developments, he informed that the additional Factory Shed at Sinner Plant is nearing its completion.
He informed that the Company inaugurated its independent “Innovation Lab” at its Sinnar, Nashik plant. This initiative will help us to bring value to our customers, and all our stakeholders. With the innovation team here in India, it will help us to have the competitive edge in the market.
On the ESG-sustainability front he communicated that, out of the targeted reduction in Green House Gases (GHG) emission by 50 % over the actual GHG emission of 2018 by 2023, we have already achieved 40% till 2021.